Our recipe testers referred to as this big-batch cocktail refreshing and simply sweet enough to go away you wanting an extra glass. Sound like your quite cocktail? yea, us too.
Here, we tend to demand quite little bit of juice, which may develop into a duty if you discover yourself with a bunch of lackluster citrus. to confirm you get the foremost juice from every lime, take care to pick fruit that’s tender. The more durable limes area unit often dry on the within.
You’ll need to let the bottom formula chill utterly before serving, and don’t create it too way ahead alternatively the lime can begin to lose its punch.
Boost taco Tues with our Pitcher Mojitos, or error a batch when on a daily basis on the lake. but and whenever you opt to serve them, Pitcher Mojitos area unit certain to be simply the cool drinker your summer wants.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup packed fresh mint leaves (1 oz.)
- 2 cups (16 oz.) white rum (such as Bacardí Superior)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (from 8 limes)
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 lime, thinly sliced into rounds
- Lime peel strips Mint sprigs
How to Make It
1. Stir together sugar, water, and mint leaves in a small saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium-high, stirring to dissolve sugar. Simmer, undisturbed, until mint wilts and syrup tastes minty, about 3 minutes. Remove and discard mint. Chill syrup until cold, about 30 minutes.
2. Stir together mint syrup, rum, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Chill at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
3. When ready to serve, gently stir club soda into mixture in pitcher, and add lime rounds. Pour evenly into 6 ice-filled glasses. Garnish glasses with lime peel strips and mint sprigs.